Skip to content Skip to content

Help With a Federal Agency

Dealing with large federal government agencies can be confusing and frustrating. If you are a New Jersey resident and have questions about government programs, need help with a benefit application you have submitted, or have a problem, Bob’s dedicated staff of constituent service representatives stand ready to help in any way we can. If we are unable to directly intervene on your case or answer your question, we will do our best to put you in touch with someone who can.

Please note:

  1. Because of increased security in the U.S. Capitol, mail service to our Washington, DC Senate office is significantly delayed. If you have an issue that is time sensitive, please call one of our offices.
  2. If you’d like to share your comments and concerns with Bob on a specific policy or priority, please visit our contact page and send your message to Bob.
  3. For examples of constituents Bob has helped, click here.

For our office to contact anyone on your behalf, you must first complete and sign a privacy release form and mail it to one of our offices or fax it to 201-434-9272.

Note: Only complete the USCIS privacy form if you have a case pending with the USCIS or National Visa Center. If you have any other immigration related issue, please complete the Non-USCIS privacy form.