- Menendez, Blumenthal, Booker Call on Trump Administration to Support 9/11 Families
- Menendez, Booker Announce $3.25M in Federal CARES Act Funding to Expand Telehealth Services Across New Jersey Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Menendez, Booker Announce Over $11M to Boost Health Care Providers Response to COVID-19 Crisis
Menendez, Booker Announce First Wave of Federal Funding for NJ from the COVID-19 Emergency Stimulus Package
- Menendez and Murphy Tour a Field Medical Station at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in SecaucusMore
- Senator Menendez on WABC Up Close
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee Business Meeting - May 21, 2020
Feds give $55M to help replace Portal Bridge
“The oft-malfunctioning Portal Bridge has become the bane of existence for commuters," said U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez, the top Democrat on the Senate transit subcommittee. "It’s long outlived its usefulness, and must be replaced without further delay.”
Lawmakers urge Trump administration to collect data on LGBTQ COVID-19 patients
"Congress and governmental agencies rely on data to create better health programs, direct vital resources to communities, and better the health of all people," Menendez said.
Senators to roll out revised bipartisan bill for $500B in state, local emergency aid
The amended bill completely eliminates any population threshold to qualify for aid, “allowing every state, county, municipality, U.S. territory and the District of Columbia to qualify for direct federal assistance, regardless of its size,” Menendez and Cassidy said in a release.
- Menendez and Murphy Tour a Field Medical Station at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus