- Transit Experts, US Chamber of Commerce Tell Menendez: We Agree, Gateway Must be Federally Funded
- Menendez, Pascrell Call on FDA to Ensure Continued Access to Chinese Rx Drugs as Coronavirus Epidemic Grows
- Menendez, Schumer, Brown Demand Secretaries Mnuchin And Pompeo Use Authority Congress Granted Them In 2017 and Executive Orders To Immediately Impose New Sanctions On Russia For Reported Ongoing Efforts To Interfere in U.S. 2020 Election
Menendez, Mayor Bhalla Announce Major Federal Investment to Protect Hoboken from Flooding
- Meeting with NJ Council of County CollegesMore
- Menendez to Discuss New GAO Report on Diversity in the State Department
- Menendez: "Do you believe that Gateway is a nationally significant project?"
- Menendez Announces $14M Grant For Hoboken Park That Fights Floods
- Hoboken Unveils New Flood Prevention System Being Installed
The Portal Bridge will no longer open during rush hour. Your commute is grateful.
This makes permanent a temporary rule that U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, D-NJ, ranking member of the Senate Transit subcommittee, requested in March 2019 that prohibits the bridge from opening for marine traffic between 5 and 10 a.m. and 3 and 8 p.m.
- Meeting with NJ Council of County Colleges