- Menendez Condemns Conduct of Election in Belarus
- Menendez, Booker Announce Over $18M in CARES Act Funding to Support, Protect Families Living in Public Housing across NJ
- As Families, Mom & Pop Restaurants Struggle during Pandemic, Menendez, Collins Lead Bipartisan Call to End Tariffs on Imported Food Products
Menendez Lays Out COVID4 Priorities
- Supreme Court Rules Against Trump Admin in DACA CaseMore
- Menendez Opens August 2020 SFRC Nominations Hearing
- Menendez Calls for Inclusion of Immigrant Families in COVID-19 Stimulus Package
Senate Democrats signal they're prepared to block GOP police reform bill
"Where is the justice in the Justice Act?" he said. Asked if Democrats could change it on the floor to their liking, Menendez said: "If you got commitments up front. There are none."
U.S. Lawmakers Offer Bill to Block Trump From German Troop Withdrawal
Representative Eliot Engel, chairman of the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, and Senator Bob Menendez, ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, introduced the bill, reflecting concern in Congress from Democrats as well as Trump's fellow Republicans about the plan to cut troops.
Menendez, Sacco praise Supreme Court’s ruling that halts Trump’s ability to end DACA
U.S. Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and state Senator Nick Sacco (D-32) are praising the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling that halts President Donald Trump’s (R) ability to end the DACA program.
- Supreme Court Rules Against Trump Admin in DACA Case