- Menendez, Sowore Family Call for Immediate Release of NJ Journalist being Detained in Nigeria
- Following Reports of Pompeo Courting GOP Donors, Menendez Reiterates Need for Hatch Act Review
- Menendez, Booker Announce Another $3M to Buyout Flood-Prone Homes in Wayne
Meeting with Newtown Action Alliance
- Meeting with Families of American Political Detainees Held in IranMore
- Menendez Calls on Nigeria to Release NJ Journalist
- Menendez, DOBI Commish Caride Urge NJans to Sign Up for Health Care Coverage before ACA Deadline
State Dept. undersecretary counters GOP claims Ukraine meddled in 2016
Hale, the undersecretary of state for political affairs, told Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., the ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, that he was not aware of any evidence that Ukraine meddled in the presidential race, but reiterated the American intelligence community's assessment that Russia interfered to boost Trump's campaign.
US House passes bill seeking tougher action on Uighur detentions
Two senior members of the Senate foreign relations committee — Republican Marco Rubio and Democrat Bob Menendez — welcomed the bill’s passage as “an important step” in countering China’s human rights abuses.
Russia, not Ukraine, intervened in 2016 election, top Trump official tells Menendez
In response to questioning from U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale disputed arguments from GOP lawmakers seeking to defend President Donald Trump from charges that he held up congressionally approved aid to Ukraine for political reasons.
- Meeting with Families of American Political Detainees Held in Iran