- Menendez, Colleagues Introduce Resolution Honoring the Borinqueneers
- Menendez, Brown Question Ethics Policies and Procedures at USTR
- Menendez, Booker Announce Over $68.5M to Boost Homeland Security Across NJ
Supreme Court Rules Against Trump Admin in DACA Case
- Menendez, Booker Announce First Wave of Federal Funding for NJ from the COVID-19 Emergency Stimulus PackageMore
- Menendez on Comprehensive COVID-19 International Response and Recovery Act
- Menendez UC Request for Improving Corporate Governance Through Diversity Act
Senate Democrats signal they're prepared to block GOP police reform bill
"Where is the justice in the Justice Act?" he said. Asked if Democrats could change it on the floor to their liking, Menendez said: "If you got commitments up front. There are none."
U.S. Lawmakers Offer Bill to Block Trump From German Troop Withdrawal
Representative Eliot Engel, chairman of the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, and Senator Bob Menendez, ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, introduced the bill, reflecting concern in Congress from Democrats as well as Trump's fellow Republicans about the plan to cut troops.
Menendez, Sacco praise Supreme Court’s ruling that halts Trump’s ability to end DACA
U.S. Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and state Senator Nick Sacco (D-32) are praising the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling that halts President Donald Trump’s (R) ability to end the DACA program.
- Menendez, Booker Announce First Wave of Federal Funding for NJ from the COVID-19 Emergency Stimulus Package