- VIDEO: Menendez Warns of Potential Dangers of Facebook’s Proposed Cryptocurrency
- Menendez, Booker, Colleagues Unveil New Legislation to Restore Homeowners’ Ability to Work Around GOP Cap of SALT Deduction
- Menendez, Booker, Pallone, Pascrell Lead Bipartisan, Comprehensive Flood Insurance Reform Bill
Introducing Bipartisan, Bicameral Comprehensive Flood Insurance Reform Bill
- Meeting with Fiddle FoundationMore
- Menendez: "Libra Could be the Wild West of Cryptocurrency"
- Menendez Leads Bipartisan, Comprehensive Flood Insurance Reform Bill
Menendez, Pascrell slam Trump over ‘go back’ tweets
“The reality is that when the president uses that type of language, it is not only derogatory and discriminatory but, in my own personal view, bigoted,” Menendez said. “These members of Congress, several of them born in the United States, when did they become a second-class citizen of the United States? They did not, and those who are naturalized, they are full citizens of the United States.”
More residency programs could solve growing doctor shortage in New Jersey, officials say
“We face steep competition from the Philadelphia and New York job markets, and we need more funding for training programs to meet the demand for new residents,” explained Sen. Bob Menendez.
N.J. Lawmakers Pushing To Overturn Federal Law That Caps The Number Of Doctor Residency Slots
“Nationwide, an estimated 40 percent of physicians will retire within the next 10 years and New Jersey has the third-highest percentage of doctors over the age of 60,” Menendez said.
- Meeting with Fiddle Foundation