- Menendez Opening Statement at Hearing on Crisis in Northern Syria
- Menendez, Booker Press EPA on Abrupt End to Contract Negotiations with Employee Union
- Menendez, Autism Community Celebrate Signing of Autism CARES into Law
Menendez, Autism Community Celebrate Signing of Autism CARES into Law
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2019More
- Menendez Discusses Syria Withdrawal on MSNBC's Morning Joe
- Menendez Questioning at Hearing on Trump Withdrawal from Syria
Menendez says Trump foreign policy ‘calamities’ will energize NJ Dems
“While most politics is local and largely removed from everything-Trump, voters are definitely paying attention to the President’s continued controversies, foreign policy calamities and alleged abuse of power, which I think will only further energize Democrats and independent voters to turn out on Election Day,” U.S. Senator Bob Menendez told the New Jersey Globe on Monday.
Menendez marks reauthorization, expansion of Autism CARES Act
The bipartisan bill’s author Sen. Bob Menendez met on Monday with participants at ECLC of New Jersey in Paramus, a program for individuals of all ages with special needs.
Menendez Celebrates New Law Providing Lifetime Support To People With Autism
New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez is celebrating the signing of a law that will help people with autism into adulthood and beyond.
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2019