- Menendez, Enzi Applaud Final Passage of Autism CARES to Continue Critical Research, Education, Supports
- Menendez Joins Colleagues in Legislation to End Use of Taxpayer Dollars at Trump Properties
- Menendez, Booker Announce $10.3M in Federal Funding to Upgrade NJ Airports
Menendez Bill Protects Residents from ‘Silent Killer,’ Requires CO Detectors in Federally-Subsidized Housing
- Menendez Demands Senate Action on Common Sense Gun Safety LegislationMore
- Senators Raise Vetting Concerns at Foreign Relations Hearing
- Menendez Questions Nominees at Foreign Relations Hearing
HEALTH Sen. Menendez unveils five-point plan to curb vaping use, especially among teens
As state and federal officials continue to grapple with the recent spate of health issues related to vaping, Sen. Bob Menendez today released his recommendations to help curb vaping use, especially among teens.
Menendez, Booker Announce inclusion of Gloucester County in federal drug prevention program
U.S. Senators Bob Menendez and Cory Booker both Democrats announced on Friday the expansion of the Liberty Mid-Atlantic High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program to include Gloucester County, which has experienced a sharp rise in both heroin and opioid use and trafficking.
Democratic Lawmakers Want To Give Bahamians Temporary Protected Status
On Thursday, Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey introduced a bill to provide temporary protected status (TPS) to Bahamians, a status generally given to refugees of war or disaster that allows them to live and work in the U.S. until it is safe to return to their country.
- Menendez Demands Senate Action on Common Sense Gun Safety Legislation