What You Need to Know: COVID-19 Coronavirus
New Jersey is working hard to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, and as a result, the federal government is now providing new resources to support our families and our local businesses during this public health emergency.
Para información en español haga click aquí.
To stay up to date on Senator Menendez's work to prevent the coronavirus outbreak, subscribe to his email newsletter.
The most important thing you can do right now is not to panic, but prepare and educate yourself. Here are some great resources. To stay up to date, you can follow the CDC on Twitter and Facebook or subscribe to their email newsletter. Click here to view the latest on U.S. cases.
- Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC): There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. For more information, visit the CDC website here.
- New Jersey COVID-19 Hub: The New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub provides New Jerseyans with the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 and the State's response. Visit it here.
- What is Senator Bob Menendez doing to help protect New Jerseyans? Click here to find out.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Beware of scams related to the coronavirus
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Mortgage and housing assistance during the coronavirus national emergency
- Federal Trade Commission: Coronavirus Scams: What the FTC is doing
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: Essential Health Benefits and COVID-19
- Office on Violence Against Women: Domestic Violence Resources
- National Institute of Health: Suicide Prevention