United States Capitol Flag Order Form
My staff can help individuals and organizations purchase and have flags flown over the United States Capitol Building for special occasions such as retirements, birthdays and Eagle Scout Awards. These flags are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity from the Architect of the Capitol. It is also possible to get an official United States flag that has not been flown over the Capitol.
To order a flag, please complete the Adobe Acrobat form below and mail it to my office with a check or money order made out to the Keeper of the Stationery. If you have any questions please call my Washington office at 202-224-4744.
- The Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 1996 (P.L. 104-53), set a fee of $4.05 to cover the handling cost for each U.S. flag flown over the Capitol.
- The Senate Rules Committee has also determined each Senator’s office must also collect a $4.00 postage fee for each flag mailed to the constituent.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for my office to receive and process your flag request, as mail service to Washington, D.C. Senate office buildings is significantly delayed. If you would like your flag flown on a certain day, our office must receive your flag two months prior to that date.
- If your order arrives too late for your flag to be flown on the date requested, your flag will be flown on the earliest date possible.
- Select whether you would like your flag(s) flown over the U.S. Capitol.
- Indicate the name and address of where you would like the flag to be sent.
- Calculate the cost by selecting the quantity and size of each of the flag(s) you desire.
- Make out a check or money order for the total cost of your order shown on the form, payable to the Keeper of the Stationery.
- Enclose your check or money order with your order form(s) and mail to:
Office of Senator Robert Menendez
Attn: Flag Request
528 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
How Can I Help You?
Although mail delivery to the United States Capitol offices has resumed, the delivery process is still very slow and not yet back to normal. Until the mail process is more timely, the best way to contact me or my Washington, DC staff remains either by phone at 202.224.4744 or via the contact form on this page.
528 Senate Hart Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Barrington, New Jersey
208 White Horse Pike, Suite 18
Barrington New Jersey, 08007
Newark, New Jersey
One Gateway Center, Suite 1100
Newark, New Jersey, 07102